Suicide Methods is possibly the best resource on "Suicide Methods" online. Suicide is the act of taking one's own life.
If you are thinking of commiting suicide please consider telling us why you want to commit suicide. We are doing intensive research on suicide cases and you can help us a great deal by sharing your reasons for wanting to end your life. You remain anonymous and your insight will save lives and help us understand suicide cases much better. Please tell us why you want to commit suicide.
Some Common Methods of Suicide include but are not restricted to....
- Poisoning yourself with lethal drugs, substance or household cleaning fluids.
- Slit your wrist (also called Exsanguination).
- Setting yourself on fire.
- Killing yourself with an overdose of alcohol or drugs.
- Hanging yourself from the ceiling or fan.
- Put a knife in your own chest.
- Drowning in a body of water.
- Shooting yourself with a loaded gun.
- Suffocating yourself with a plastic bag.
- Giving yourself an Electric Shock.
- Carbon Monoxide inhalation.
- Jumping from a high building or under a train.
- Consuming Cyanide and killing yourself.
- Starving yourself to death.
- Driving off a cliff or hill at high speed.
Consumption of any of the following substances in excess can cause suicide including Cyanide, Aspirin, Paracetamol, Sleeping tablets, Alcohol, Insulin, Petrol, Methyl Salicylate, Malathion, Carbon Monoxide, Nitrous Oxide, Caffiene. Nitrogen, Potassium Chloride, Rat Poison, Chlorine (gas), Digitalis, Yew, Mezerein, Atropine, Oleander, Ricin, Chloroform, Colchicine, Aconitine, Cicutoxin, Coniine, Oenanthetoxin, Nicotine, Hydrazine, Cocaine, Iron (diet supplement), LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide), Heroin (morphine), Rotenone, Mercury (salts, soluble), Amobarbital, Butabarbital, Codeine, Diazepam, and Flurazepam.
We share the finest articles and blog posts on the topic of "Suicide Methods". You will be highly informed about this highly important topic through regular updates on this micro site.
A common suicide method sought right now in certain states of America is the Physician Assisted Suicide method.
Read the fine resources collected through a strict manual research process on the site's main topic...
Top 20 Suicide Methods: Fastest and Painless Suicide Method
Methods of Suicide Among Persons Aged 10--19 Years
Top 10 Common Methods of Suicide
7 Most Unusual Ways to Commit Suicide
Suicide methods - University of Oxford Centre for Suicide Research
WHO | Methods of suicide
Most lethal methods of suicide
Easiest Suicide Methods for a Painless and Effective Suicide
Suicide-Methods.com is a website giving you the best information on "Suicide Methods". It was about time we put together a small website with the most interesting articles on this wonderful subject.
We hope that this website will help all those who seek to find the finest material on this important topic.
In the future, a direct resource will be provided to discuss "Suicide Methods" online and offline on a free and open forum.